- Bert Groen, President
- Pascale Franck, Vice-president
- Davy Simons, Secretary
- Lienja van Eijkern, member
- Dries Wijckmans, member
- Sander Ligthart, member
- James Henderson, director of Oﬀender Accountability for the National S. Training Institute on StrangulationPrevention.
- Chan Helman, Professor of Social Work at the University of Oklahoma and Director of The Hope Research Center. Chan Hellman’s research is focused on HOPE as a psychological strength helping children and adults overcome trauma and adversity.
- Willem Beckers, Counseler at Interactie-Academy, institute for systemic training and therapy. Expertise: highly dependent (young) adults and family violence.
- Dr. Elise Geuens. Expertise: Non-fatal Strangulation & Traumatic Brain Injury.
- Dr. Cath White, expertise: Non-fatal Strangulation & Sexual Assault.