Call for proposals - Grants to support and develop multidisciplinary centers on GBV and DV
Information about the grants
Scroll down to see templates and the application form
In 2023, The European Family Justice Center Alliance (EFJCA) will offer its Privileged FJC Members the opportunity to receive financial support through grants.
Who can apply?
Organisations must fulfill all t he criteria listed below to apply:
- Be a privileged member of the EFJCA
- Be a legal entity (NGO or public institution)
- Be established in a Member State of the European Union, including overseas countries and territories (OCTs)
- Respect EU values as laid down in Art. 2 of the Treaty on European Union and the EU Charter of fundamental rights.
The proposed projects must have an overall budget between EUR 15.000 and EUR 30.000
Activities that are eligible to receive funding are
- Development and establishment of new FJCs and related multidisciplinary centers.
- Embedding good and evidence-based practices within existing FJCs and related multidisciplinary models
- On-the-floor training in specialized multidisciplinary services for starting FJCs and related multidisciplinary centers
- Capacity building
- Programs on sexual violence and collaboration with services specific for sexual violence.
- Programs for involving and empowering victims/survivors and organizing peer-group-support
- Working on sustainability: design of a process by which long term strategy both policy-wise, organizationally, financially as well as the development of the services, are to be worked through, with a professional policy making specialist to guide this process
- Organizing stakeholder-meetings, conducting a local survey and setting up the process towards multidisciplinary approach for starting centers
- Improving specialized interventions for specific groups
- Awareness raising and training on Non-Fatal Strangulation and ‘Intimate Terror and Coercive Control
- Full call for applications
- Declaration of Honour
- Guideline for Budget Template EFJCA-CERV re-granting
- The budget template
- Subsistence Expenditures : daily subsistence allowance and accommodation
Timetable and deadlines
Timetable and deadline
|Call opening||31 March 2023|
|Online meeting for applicants – general information||12 April 2023, 15:00 – 16:30 CET|
|Deadline for submissions||31 May 2023|
|Information on evaluation results||June 2023|
|Signing of Grant Agreements||June 2023|
|Maximum project duration||1 July – 30 April 2024 (10 months)|
>>> Go to the application form <<<
Questions or technical issues?
If you have a question or have a technical issue, please do not hesitate to contact us directly.
Pascale Franck & Bert Groen: email@example.com