- Jenny Kristin Valberg (Iceland/FJC Bjarkarhlíð Reykjavik)
- Nicholas Spetsedis (Greece/Crete).
- Tanya Hoogwerf (FJC Filomena-Rotterdam/Netherlands).
- Daphny Tecklenburg (FJC Aruba).
- Ghada Hatem (FJC Maison des Femmes/France).
- Michele Rabaiotti (Italy).
The tasks of the Supervisory Board
- Promoting and strengthening the integration of the model of Family Justice Centers in their home countries on professional, policy and political level
- Advising the EFJCA foundation on strategic and policy matters
- Supporting national FJC representants and FJC organizations
- Monika Queisser, Senior Counsellor to the Director of Employment, Labour and Social Affairs Directorate and the Head of Social Policy Division at the OECD;
- Linda Terpstra, Chair of the Board of Fier (the Netherlands), the national Expertise and Treatment Center on GBV, DV, SV and CA;
- Magda De Meyer, European Women’s Lobby and Chair of the Dutch speaking Women’s Council;
- Gael Strack, Chief Executive Officer and Co-Founder of Alliance for HOPE International and U.S. International Family Justice Center Alliance.
The tasks of the Advisory Board
- Promoting and strengthening the integration of the Family Justice Center model in Europe on professional, policy and political level
- Advising the team of the EFJCA on strategic and policy matters