Newsletter from FJC Mechelen, Belgium
April 29, 2022
FJC Mechelen has published a new edition of "FJC Mechelen Today", a digital newsletter that gives you an insight into the daily operation of the Family Justice Center. “FJC Mechelen Today” is published twice a year.
The newsletter describes a number of current activities and each time let a few FJC partners speak.
In this edition:
- Judge Suzy Vanhoonacker on the plans for an IFG succession chamber
- Chief Inspector Rutger Wils about the IFG approach in the Berlaar-Nijlen police zone
- Elien, experience expert and volunteer in the FJC
- Katrien Monsecour, FJC director and supervisor of peer groups
- Inspiration evening for fellow sufferers – telling is recovery