EFJCA participates in OECD event ‘Government After Shock'
November 18, 2020
On the 18th of November the EFJCA participated in a virtual high-level panel discussion entitled “Building whole-of-government approaches to address gender-based violence.” This panel discussion was part of the 2-day event Government After Shock.
This panel considered how governments can adopt more whole-of-government systems and integrated approaches to GBV moving forward, building on the initial lessons learned and experiences from the pandemic. This event consisted of panels and targeted conversations around how the current crisis requires us to rethink the fundamentals of the role and functioning of government.
The panel participants were:
- Ms. Stefanía Doebbel, Head of International Affairs Department, Ministry of Women and Gender Equality, Chile
- Dr. Sylvie Durrer, Director, Federal Office for Gender Equality, Federal Department of Home Affairs, Switzerland
- Mr. Bert Groen, President, European Family Justice Centre Alliance
- Summary report of the virtual event
- Government After Shock
- Building whole-of-government approaches to address gender-based violence