Call for grant-proposals now open
March 31, 2023
In 2023, The European Family Justice Center Alliance (EFJCA) will offer its Privileged FJC Members the opportunity to receive financial support through grants. The deadline for submissions is on 31 May 2023.
Organisations must fulfill all the criteria listed below to apply:
- Be a privileged member of the EFJCA
- Be a legal entity (NGO or public institution)
- Be established in a Member State of the European Union, including overseas countries and territories (OCTs)
- Respect EU values as laid down in Art. 2 of the Treaty on European Union and the EU Charter of fundamental rights.
Online meeting for applicants
The proposed projects must have an overall budget between EUR 15.000 and EUR 30.000. On the 12th of April 2023 an online meeting for applicants will be held. During this meeting the EFJCA-board gives general information about the grand. Interested, send an email to: email@example.com
- Call opening: 31 March 2023
- Deadline for submissions: 31 May 2023
- Signing of Grant Agreements: June 2023
- Maximum project duration: 1 July 2023 – 30 April 2024 (10 months)