Our vision is that victims of gender-based violence should be provided with specialist support and legal protection. The EFJCA subscribes the Council of Europe Convention on preventing and combating violence against women and domestic violence (the Istanbul Convention) and aspires also to create a Europe free from violence against women, domestic violence and child abuse.
As EFJCA we believe in a very strong cooperation between European organisations and networks that focus on the approach of gender-based violence, domestic violence and child abuse. Working together and mutual sharing of knowledge, experiences and good practices makes organisations and networks stronger and most important, survivors will be benefit from this cooperation.
The EFJCA honors your work and invites you to become a privileged member of our European Alliance. The privileged membership costs yearly € 300,00 Euro and offers:
- Free participation in the annual EFJCA conference
- Free access to the EFJCA-exchange meetings
- Privileged partnership in projects of the EFJCA
- Advice and support by the EFJCA-team
- Price reduction on trainings provided by the EFJCA
- Price reduction on books & publications provided by the EFJCA
- Free access to the database, knowledge and documentation on the EFJCA website
- Active involvement in European FJC developments
- Interaction with the EFJCA network
- Free access to EFJCA webinars.