Our vision is that victims of gender-based violence should be provided with specialist support and legal protection. The EFJCA subscribes the Council of Europe Convention on preventing and combating violence against women and domestic violence (the Istanbul Convention) and aspires also to create a Europe free from violence against women, domestic violence and child abuse.
As EFJCA we believe in a very strong cooperation between European organisations and networks that focus on the approach of gender-based violence, domestic violence and child abuse. Working together and mutual sharing of knowledge, experiences and good practices makes organisations and networks stronger and most important, survivors will be benefit from this cooperation.
The EFJCA honors your work and invites you to become a privileged member of our European Alliance, a network that’s since January 2022 officially recognized by the European Commission. The privileged membership costs yearly € 300,00 and will give the following benefits:
- Free participation in the annual EFJCA conference, including 2-day hotel accommodation (in accordance with the EU guidelines) and travel costs for EU members (in accordance with EU guidelines).
- Free access to the EFJCA-exchange meetings;
- Privileged partnership in projects of the EFJCA;
- Advice and support by the EFJCA-team, on-line and/or physical.
- Privileged access and/or price reduction on trainings provided by the EFJCA;
- Price reduction on books & publications provided by the EFJCA;
- Free access to the database, knowledge and documentation on the EFJCA website;
- Active involvement in European FJC developments;
- Interaction with the EFJCA network;
- Free access to EFJCA webinars.
We sincerely hope to welcome you this year as a privileged EFJCA member, together we can make a difference in the lives of those who need us!
Registration for privileged member 2022 and payment can be done here: